Thursday, May 8, 2014

MDF Tissue Box...

Hello Everyone

After a weeks time, I am back. Got tied up with some other priorities...

Anyways since the time I came across Craftslane and thanks to Ujjwal whose blog introduced me to Craftslane, I could not hold myself to try my hands at one of their products.

Though I got many of their products, however I started with a Tissue box.


I have used handmade crochet flowers and patterned paper to decorate the box. Kept it simple and did not embellish much to make it user friendly :).



This is the first time I have used the decoupage technique on a wooden surface and I am quite happy on the way it has come out :).

I am working some more projects from the Craftslane products, wood be back soon

See you at the next blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment