Friday, June 20, 2014

Wedding Theme - ADD DT

So after a teeny weenie break, I got some time for my craft. Actually my dad visited me for a vacation, so got a little busy with that. It was a fun time though.
To start with this month’s beautiful challenges across I thought to go with Catchy Challenges since I never made something for a wedding theme before.

I made this white card, got these pearl beads from Itsy Bitsy and I really loved them. They look so pretty and I was dying to use them in some of my projects. So pearl and wedding theme way to go.





The wedding dress, ahhhhh that’s a new venture though and I am very happy the way it has come out. I used a circle scallop punch and used portion of it to make the gown and the torsoe.



Entering this is Catching Challenges (ADD DT) Piyanki

See you at the next blog!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment