Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Let's get 'Pinspired' #2

Already on to the next post, busy month I would say.

Here I am to for the challenge that is aired here for the CSCC. In addition Peek - a - boo is sponsoring the challenge.

So without further wait head towards the blog and play with us.

For this challenge I used one of the background stamp  from Peek - a- boo which is the focal point. And also I picked pink, green and golden from the color board.


I stamped the background image and split into 3, Used distress ink on a black card stock.

Peek- a-boo have a lovely collection and do check out them Crafters Tale.

I would love to see you play at CSCC and your take on the image cause you get to win a fun Peek- a- boo stamp set.


Thanks for Stopping by!
Lots of Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment