Friday, June 3, 2016

Magnetic Book Mark - Tutorial

Hello Fellow crafters, today I have a tute for a magnetic bookmark and without further talking lets hop on to the pictorial tute.



1. Gather your Supplies. I am using 2 stamp set.



2. Stamp all the cute , small elements from the set that you choose and color them. I have used Distress ink to color them and used my Sharpie to darken the eyes and tale :)



3. Cut some strips of any CS which should be smaller in size than the stamped image.
Also cut equal/smaller size magnetic strip. I have used square magnetic sheet that I sourced from Amazon. You can use any.


4. And the result are these cuties. See to it that the strips are not bigger than the image.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you liked it.

See you at the next blog!






No comments:

Post a Comment