Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Tag It!

Finally its time for the last post for the month and what an amazing challenge to end with.

Like I said before I love playing " Tag You're It Challenge" and so I am back with another tag for the challenge.

The inspiration is as below.


Some of the few elements that has inspired me which allowed me to make my tag are:

- White Embossed Image
- Double Tag
- Pattern Paper

So here's my take on it.


I used Heartfelt Creation flower die for the main flower. The Small yellow flowers are from Cheery Lynn embellishment die set. I used the Double die pattern using a DCWV pattern paper to stack the tag and Definitely the bg is white heat embossed

Hope you like it!
See you soon with some more creation!
XOXO

Made for : Tag You're it #50





No comments:

Post a Comment