Saturday, May 6, 2017

Gerbera Money Wraps + Elizabeth Craft Designs

Welcome friends to another post where I use the Gerbera Flowers to create Money Wraps. As always making these flowers have always been fun and exciting. 

Creating these Money Envelopes has a little story to it, One of my fellow crafter Hussena has been creating these beautiful money wraps and I was inspired by her to create my own version.

I intent to create many more versions of this same and share the tutorial with you all.



Instruction

Take a 7 1/4" x 71/4" Card stock.
Score at 1 1/4" and 4 1/4" and fold it.
Take a 1" long strip to create the Belly Band
I have shaped the Gerbera using Fabriano Paper. Did not use any Distress ink, no coloring.
( Yes you can make flowers without coloring with any ink)
Created a water color background, splashed some Lindy's spray.
Die cut a piece of the filigree and arrange the flower arrangements.


Product Used

Vellum Sheet

Thats all for today. Do share how you like it and share some love and comments.
Untill then Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment