Saturday, June 24, 2017

Card with Alstroemeria

Welcome friends to another post where I have another flower from Susan's Garden. The more you make flowers more you fall in love with nature. These flowers are commonly called the Peruvian Lily. For the vase I have used the Victorian Cup with a little twist.

In India we have a folk art name Madhubani painting. It is done using very fine nib or brush pens. I have used the same folk art in the cup to create the vibrance and contrast to the bright orange Alstroemeria.


Also for the background I had fun adhering Congrats Die with white on white for the base. The card has 3 layers with the Altroemeria.

Do share how you like it and leave your lovely comments.

I will be back with some more fun projects so stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment